Science of DigiMed
DigiMed revolutionary model of wellness services works on the following basis:
- The principle of subtle-energy,
- The principle of sound and image patterns,
- The principle of water memory .
1. The principle of Subtle Energy:
The Ancients have long known and used the principle of subtle energy for the well-being of the body and mind. Subtle energy is termed as Chi in china, Prana in India and Qi in japan. Today, many modern scientists have acknowledged the scientific basis of subtle energy and published their work to support its use. “Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis” written by a renowned scientist, James L. Oschman, provides a scientific explanation of Subtle Energetic Exchanges in all therapies. “Life Force, the Scientific Basis” by Dr. Claude Swanson, physicist at MIT and Princeton University, is an outstanding account of Subtle Energies. “Science and human Transformation” by Dr. Williams A. Tiller, a professor of Material Sciences and Engineering at Stanford University and a proponent in the field of psychoenergetics, addresses subtle energies beyond the four fundamental forces. The International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine’s website, found at (www.issseem.org), holds a very rich resource on the subject.
2. The principle of Sound and Image Patterns:
The Ancients have provisioned the use of sound and image patterns, known as mantras and yantras as key instruments carrying subtle energy used for the wellness of the mind and body. In modern times, Cymatic (the study of the relationship between sound vibration and geometric shapes), pioneered by Swiss scientist Hans Jenny, has evolved to Cymatherapy. Cymatherapy was initiated by Dr. Peter Guy Manners and it uses sound and images for the mind and body wellbeing. In his book “Messages from Water” Masaru Emoto, a Japanese researcher, published his extensive work on how the mind, thoughts and emotions can change the form of water crystals.
3. The principle of Memory Signature:
Jacques Benveniste’s, a French prominent immunologist, published an article in 1988 that had attracted a huge attention, mainly because it hinted at a potential mechanism that could be used to explain how homeopathy works. Just like the idea that water may somehow retain the memory of a substance that it no longer contains. So far, homeopathy uses manual methods with human intervention for its capture and transmission process.
On the basis of these three principles, DigiMed proprietary formulation process consists of:
- Capturing the subtle energy signature of the wellness solution by means of highly evolved conscious intention.(principle of subtle energy)
- Activating it into a digital image and audio patterns. These activated patterns will emit the same subtle energy with which it has been created (principle of image and sound patterns)
- Playing the activated audio and displaying the activated image transmits the energy signature into the glass of water placed within its active field, thus enabling the potential of the formulation to manifest into the water. When you drink this water you will experience the benefits of the desired effect.(principle of water memory)